Wednesday 19 May 2010

Still writing to ghosts

Ha ha still no one out there is reading but I will continue to write. Then when you all finally find me there will be lots to catch up on...

So I saw my favorite Sheffield twins today and for the first time ever I saw one go in one direction and the other one go in the complete opposite direction. It was like the parting of the red sea, monumental, I was truly stunned. I must state now that I am slightly obsessed with these two identical old men twins. They are amazing, in their late 60's and still wear matching outfits everyday. There are a few unusual people in Sheffield and many sets of twins (the only photographic evidence of another set is two old women I only just caught a photo of) but these old men make me smile every time I see them.

My friend noticed them one day and kept asking if I had seen them having lived here for ages. I had never seen them but then one day there they were and now I see them once or twice a week (depending on the weather). At the moment the look is blue jeans, navy jackets and trainers. They also carry one red bag. I'll post some pictures so you can all share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment